Le Irish Centre for Religious Education (ICRE), Mater Dei Institute of Education (Dublin) offre deux bourses d’étude de doctorat dans le domaine de l’enseignement des religions, à partir de février 2012. Date limite de dépôt des candidatures: 14 novembre 2011.
The scholarships will be awarded through a competitive process.
The ICRE Scholarships will promote the work of the Irish Centre for Religious Education as it continues to develop a significant presence as a centre for national and international research in Religious Education.
Each recipient will work with established members of Mater Dei’s staff in one of the following strategic areas:
– The changing nature of Religious Education
– Religious Education, diversity, and inclusiveness
– Religious Education within a context of a plurality of school provision
– Lifelong Religious Education
– Religious Education, theology, and interreligious dialogue
– Religious Education and the humanities
Interested applicants are encouraged to make informal enquiries about this opportunity to the Coordinator of the ICRE, Dr Gareth Byrne, by
email at email@example.com, or by phone at +353 (0)1 808 6541.